YachtsPanic.com takes every possible effort to maintain and secure a high level of services by verifying each one of the operators behind every listed yacht. Additionally, a second verification is commenced by PayPal™, while creating a business account and increasing transactions limits.
Our reputation and proper functionality is based on cooperation with reputable, leading and trust worthy charter brokers and individual yacht owners. Most of them are members of SITESAP or HYBA, the two leading yacht owners and brokers associations in Greece.
Additionally, you may insure your deposit, withdrawal or cancellation by purchasing an online insurance by Uniqa Charter Insurances.
Although sailing yachts charters are offered on a weekly basis (starting and ending on Saturday) you may find available charters for different periods. This usually happens during low and medium seasons. Regarding Motor and Motor Sailers, charters usually start any day of the week and minimum charter period is three to five days.
How to Book a yacht (On Line, true Real Time)
- Go to YachtsPanic.com Home page
- Make your selection under Yacht Search frame
- Indicate embark and disembark dates (it is not necessary to select your disembark date if you don't want to).
- Choose the yacht type you are interested in, by clicking on the drop down menu Search by boat type.
- Choose the country (currently only Greece), the region and commit by selecting the Search button.
A list of available yachts, according to your search criteria, will appear accompanied by brief info. Brief info includes yacht Name, base Area, Model, Pricing and Features icons. Read through their details and read carefully policies and disclaimers.
- Proceed by clicking on “Book this yacht”.
- Choose the desired charter period. If in previous steps, you have entered disembark dates, be aware that the system will display all available yachts with priority on Pick up date criteria. Look at the top of the booking page and if you see the "No vacancies at this time!" message in Yellow, this means that the entered Pick up-Drop off period is out of range, for the specific yacht.
- Include any extras.
- View the total and the deposit required.
- Fill in your personal details.
- Review booking. If entered data are not correct the system does not allow you to continue.
- Accept "General Terms", "Policies and Disclaimers" of the operator (owner or broker) and Confirm your booking.
- You will be redirected to PayPal™’s secure environment where you finalize the procedure by paying the relevant amount directly to the yacht charter operator (owner or broker). It is not necessary to have a PayPal™ account in order to complete your booking although we suggest to create one.
- After this, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, as well as, your personal "Login" credentials.
- The yacht operator will soon contact you, by email, for any further clarifications.
How to Book a yacht (through a REQUEST)
- Go to YachtsPanic.com REQUEST an OFFER page
- Fill in all necessary data and then Send your request.
- One of our experienced staff from our charters department will review you REQUEST and after thorough investigation will propose through e-mail best yacht for your charter.
This procedure of yacht booking, is not On Line, Real time.
Have a nice sailing.
The YachtsPanic.com team
Греция онлайн бронирования яхты